Evaluate Crash Data Accuracy
OnSafety™ QA Manager
Interrogate the quality of your data
OnSafety™ QA Manager is an integrated quality control tool for crash records.
The QA Manager module excels at detecting and correcting data issues with your department’s crash records.
- Query Library – QA Manager contains a rich library of existing test queries to pull from.
- Query Generator – Even those with limited technical experience can quickly create custom SQL queries.
- Test Suite Generation – Generate collections of tests for frequently used queries.
- Test Suite Scheduler – Automate running test suite queries according to a predefined schedule.
- Test Reviewer – Review, analyze and correct data based upon the results of tests.
- Integration – QA Manager flagged a potential issue? Easily jump to related applications within the OnSafety™ Safety Portal to investigate, or to make necessary data corrections.
The QA Manager has a rich collection of tools used to create tests, collect suites of tests, organize them for use, and schedule them to be run. For example, users frequently establish a vetting process for assessing a type or group of crashes.
The QA Manager has a robust capability for reviewing tests, analyzing results, and jumping to related applications for further analysis or even data correction. Quickly move between applications to access pertinent data. In the case of corrections, users can either make direct field updates or jump to the crash record in the crash editing software.
The QA Manager makes use of both standard and custom queries while searching for data issues.
We provide customer support to help add custom queries for special circumstances. Queries can include standard SQL, custom functions, and spatial functions.
Below are example queries commonly used:
- NUMBER INJURED <> COUNT OF PERSONS INJURED
- KILLED TOTAL from count of persons with (120H) INJURY CLASS = 4
- INTERSECTION RELATED = 02 and (119) INTERSECTION TYPE = 01
- DUP DRIVER CUSTOM 2 UNIT OCCURS TWICE FOR DRIVER
- POSITION = 12, 13, 14 and (34) UNIT CLASS <> 11, 12, 13, 14 for any (120A) UNIT NO = (32) UNIT NO
- POSITION = 15 and (34) UNIT CLASS <> 15 for any (120A) UNIT NO = (32) UNIT NO
- Position is MC/MOP/BC and Unit Class Not MC/MOP/BC
- POSITION <> 12, 13, 14, 15 and (34) UNIT CLASS = 11, 12, 13, 14 for any (120A) UNIT NO = (32) UNIT NO
- GPS LATITUDE or (23) GPS LONGITUDE = null
- Location of First Harm Driveway, Private Rd or Parking Lot
- ACTION = 50-61 and (9) PED TOT INV = 0, null
- ACTION = 70-77 and (9) BC TOT INV + (9) MOP TOT INV = 0, null
- SOE Either HARMFULL Unit OR RELATED Unit Number Null
- GPS POSITION > 100 FEET FROM ROUTE MP POSITION
- GPS POSITION > 100 FEET FROM ROUTE
- CRASH IN OCEAN
- First Harm Seq is Cross Centerline/Median
- 32 UNIT NUMBER 00
- BC TOT INV COUNT NE with UNIT CLASS = 14 COUNT
- MOP TOT INV ZERO count with UNIT CLASS = 13
Easily Access, Analyze, and Display Your Safety Data
The OnSafety™ Safety Portal is cloud-hosted and browser-based, with a flexible, extensible architecture—it is adaptable and ready to meet changing state and federal Safety reporting requirements. Our safety portal boasts a single integrated framework that hosts an array of related Safety solutions—all designed with the DOT Safety user’s needs in mind.