Choose your Map Display
View your network of roads and intersections in default or satellite view; filter by county, ownership, roadway name, or ID number.
Quickly finding and selecting intersections and segments in your LRS has never been easier.
Search for study locations by panning the map, or by using standard query operators and type-ahead filters in the data grid; limit results by county, city, jurisdiction, route mileage, or latitude & longitude.
A key element of the Safety Portal’s integrated design is Locator’s architecture.
Locator is organized in a “spoke and hub” layout. Each spoke contains listeners and triggers that react any time a location is selected. The hub receives location information and distributes it to the various spokes (other applications within the Safety Portal).
When a location is set with Locator a number of actions automatically occur behind the scenes:
- A filter is created for the location
- A default frequency is created
- A default crosstab is created
- A default comparison is run
- Default Safety reports are run
- A collision diagram is created
- A straight line diagram is created