The OnSafety™ CARE Analyst Application
Display Rapid Summaries of your Transportation Data
The OnSafety™ CARE Analyst application contains a suite of technical data-visualization and analysis widgets. All of the visualization and analysis widgets are contained within a single web application framework. The CARE Analyst application is fully integrated with the Internet-based OnSafety™ Web CARE Viewer component.
CARE allows agencies to combine several sources of pertinent data into a single rapid-access, read-only data warehouse. Once appropriate datasets have been extracted from the warehouse, users have the ability to perform a number of complex statistical analyses including:
- Frequency distributions
- Cross tabulations
- Maximum gain calculations
- Evaluations of over-and-under representations
- Comparisons and correlations
- Strip-maps and hot spot determinations
The OnSafety™ CARE Analyst Application is Integrated with GIS, but does Not Require Users to Be GIS Experts
This solution has a proven success record of combining and comparing datasets for primary crash records, roadway features, traffic counts, LRS locations, and other smaller data sets.
Analysis functions include:
- Mapping – Integrates spatial and location data with a number of web-based mapping systems (Google, Yahoo, Virtual Earth, etc.)
- Graphing/Charting – Visualize summary data in bar charts, pie charts, tables, and others
- Frequency Analysis – Select any variable and return the frequency of each data value
- Cross-Tabulations – Combine any two variables and return the data frequencies between the two
Request A Demo
- Download the printable brochure.