OnSafety™ Safety Treatment Manager
Make Better Use of Your Resources: Focus Your Attention on Specific Areas of Interest
ITIS’ OnSafety™ Safety Treatment Manager (STM) helps state and local agencies focus resources on the locations that most need attention, helping to optimize spending on roadway safety.
With the OnSafety™ STM, you can:
Manage the list of roadway locations that deserve attention.
- These locations may be identified through safety studies, reported by the public, etc.
- Locations of interest can be prioritized by crash numbers (counts, severities, rates), or by risk, and/or with the Highway Safety Manual predictive method.
Identify appropriate safety counter-measures to consider for each location.
- Counter-measure selection is supported with information on relative severity and types of crashes occurring, in addition to other information available about the location.
- Your agency’s approved list of counter-measures, with their life cycle costs and crash modification factors, makes selection easy.
- Immediate feedback is given on the cost effectiveness of each potential counter-measure.
Manage the list of recommended safety treatments for your network.
- Prioritize safety treatments by cost effectiveness (cost/benefit).
- Keep proposed treatments visible through project selection and deployment.
- Amass information that will support treatment and program effectiveness.
OnSafety™ STM is centered around the management, organization, manipulation, analysis & presentation of:
- Crash Locations
- Treatment Locations
- Treatment Library
OnSafety™ STM is fully data-driven; the information it integrates for safety treatment management is limited only by the data you have available.
Users are able to perform an analysis of treatment costs from a site perspective, or treatment perspective.
The Crash Location Dashboard acts as a central hub for performing site economic analysis.
The Treatment Location Dashboard acts as a central hub for performing site economic analysis. It is used to locate treatments, compute benefit to cost for treatments applied to the site, and track status of the treatment.
The Crash Locations Summary provides a listing of :
- Facility type (road type)
- Safety index scores
- Treatment counts
- Location status
Crash location includes the following features:
- Import/add/edit crash locations
- View location crash statistics
- Calculate safety index scores
- View roadway statistics
- View site map
- Track location status
- Track location assignment/approval
Treatment Locations Summary provides a listing of:
- Benefit to cost
- Treatment status
Treatment location includes the following features:
- Add/edit treatment locations
- Apply treatment to location and calculate benefit to costs
- Track treatment status
- Track treatment assignment/approval
Treatment Library summary provides a listing of:
- Treatment name
- CMF notes
- Lifecycle cost
- Cost notes
- Crash type
- Location type
Request A Demo
- Download the printable brochure.